AFPR was founded in 1995 by Angela May, a qualified journalist with 15 years’ working for PR agencies, promoting brands including Kenco Coffee, Typhoo Tea, Monarch Aluminium, Walkersteelstock, Valor Heating, Klober Plastics, before starting her own consultancy.
Client retention demonstrates her commitment to becoming part of your team.
We are proven to improve awareness among your customers- existing and potential.
We provide excellent ROI*
(*compared to equivalent advertising)
CORE SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Press relations
- Social media management
- Product launches
- Copy writing
- Content strategy and delivery
- Technical collateral eg white papers, advice and guidance documents, bochures
WHY USE AFPR?
How can people do business with you, if they don’t know about you?
We make a positive impact on your profile among potential customers
- Cost efficient means of generating increased awareness among customers- existing and potential
- campaigns tailored to your specific requirements, aims, objectives and budget, to dovetail into , compliment and add weight to your sales & marketing
- Enhanced credibility
- Proven to deliver results
- Proven to deliver on your objectives
RESULTS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES:
- launched Foamalux foam PVC into the UK market, establishing it as the leading/top-selling brand within 3 years
- launched Tyvek membrane into the UK building market
- launched Glidevale Protect membranes into the marketplace and establish it as a major brand
- introduced the Aztec conservatory roof system to the market and establish it as one of the top four systems, and the leading one manufactured by an independent company
- established Closomat/Total Hygiene as the UK's top choice for disabled toilets
- launched Protect A1 membrane into the UK market and establish it as the benchmark
- launched C3S' modular 'Adapta" concept to local authorities
- developed the Space to Change assisted accessible toilet concept into a viable commercial offering
- launched the first commercial hybrid ventilation system (MFS) in the UK
- social media platform management: achieving a 2500% increase in impressions and 960% increase in followers for one B2B client within a month (LinkedIn, Gilberts Blackpool).
-results-driven effectiveness: just one release in one key target medium generated 65 new leads (webinar, Closomat)